Monday 6 July 2015

La fête nationale - Bastille Day resources

My students will finish school for the summer at the end of this week so this week will be learning about Bastille Day, or as it should be called, La Fête Nationale.

I've done work with my students about La Fête Nationale many times over the years but realised that I'd never blogged about it.

So, here is a list of some resources and links you could use:


  • There's a cornucopia of resources here on the TES website.




  • ParisInfo has a webpage dedicated to celebrations happening in Paris.


  • momes.net has a page full of activities for younger children here, including some nice comptines and coloriages. There's also a quiz here























  • euroclubschools has some activities and a quiz here











...and there are lots of clips on youtube...


...I  like this one....




and I love this one...



You could also go to cybercartes.com and send your friends a totally free e-card, like this one....


...or perhaps not....

No comments: