Thursday 10 January 2013

ICT and Languages Conference 2013 #ililc3

Happy New Year!

2012 was a great year for me - I met a lot of new languages people both virtually and in real life, learned some new teaching techniques and tools, the BBC recorded more of my comedy radio scripts and I finally got to meet one of my heroes.

However, I guarantee that 2013 will be even better!

And what could be better than the ICT and Languages Conference 2013 #ililc3 at the University of Southampton?

It's a 2 day event on the 9th and 10th of February. The keynote speakers are Joe Dale and Isabelle Jones and over the 2 days there will be workshops delivered by some amazing practitioners including: Samantha Lunn, Lisa Stevens, Jo Rhys-Jones, Jen Turner, Clare Seccombe, Amanda Salt, and John Connor.



I shall also be leading 2 workshops: From Squawk to Talk and Motivating 6th form students.(I'll post my workshop materials when they're finished)

On the Saturday evening the MFL Show and Tell will take place at Jurys Inn Hotel, Southampton.

The Show and Tell is a free event where teachers are encouraged to sign up and present for a few minutes about the good things which are happening in their own classrooms.

So sign up and come along. It will be amazing!

No comments: