Friday 8 June 2012

linternaute.com - Le magazine de l'internet

There are a number of websites dedicated to the teaching of modern languages and I have recommended many of them a number of times over the last few years.

Since I started teaching A level French again in 2009 there is one site which I keep returning to in order to find authentic links and resources.

That site is linternaute. I've posted links to it before but I feel it is so good that it deserves its own post.

It describes itself as "le magazine de l'internet" and it is exactly that.

There are articles about everything you could possibly want for teaching AS and A2 level French from "l'actualité" and "santé" to "les quiz" and "les loisirs" and everything in between.

There are sections on eating out, recipes, sports, film and music reviews, and health and lifestyle sections specifically for men and for women.

There is even a "linternautetv" section which has video clips of news items in French from all over the world.

The best feature, for teachers of French, is a very good search engine which I have used on numerous occasions.

If you are looking for current and authentic French resources you need look no further.

I can thoroughly recommend it.

No comments: