Sunday 27 March 2011

Some more resources...

Here is another post linking to some very good resources.
This time it's the Sutton Academy.

These resources are mainly online games and activities for individual students to practise key vocabulary and links to other useful sites, too.

They range from the basics in Keystage 2 to A level standard at Keystage 5 and are in 4 different languages: French, German, Spanish and Russian.

I was particularly interested in the French A level resources and noticed that they are following the same course as my students. There are some topics they haven't got around to yet but all of the AS level French topics appear to be there.

Although I will not have time to use the site in class, I shall be recommending that my year12 students, in particular, use this site for revision purposes.

No comments: