Friday 16 October 2009

Classtools.net

I've known about classtools.net for a long time now. It's the brainchild of Russel Tarr who also created the active history website.

If you haven't seen Classtools, it is a site of free, flash templates for games and activities (with instructions) which you can customise and embed into blogs and wikis or just save on the site.

I hadn't used it for a while and it was only this week when I was approached by a colleague from the maths department asking about the random name picker (which some of my year 11 students had recommended to him) that I remembered what a great resource it was.

I've been playing with it today and made a dustbin game to put on my department wiki for my year 11 students to revise the perfect tense.

If you don't know the site have a look at it. It is simple enough for my students to create games for each other so it can't be that difficult to use.

Here is my past tense dustbin game:


Click here for full screen version

No comments: